Highfield House Guesthouse
Highfield House is an elegant 18th century period residence situated on an elevated site, overlooking Trim Castle and the River Boyne. Located in a perfect position for you to enjoy the magnificent views of medieval Trim, the historic Boyne Valley including nearby Newgrange, Hill of Tara and Bective Abbey. Tastefully decorated with antiques, art and history, you can expect a relaxing and friendly place to stay. All the bedrooms at Highfield House are furnished to a high standard and have been designed to make your stay a comfortable and memorable experience.
A telescope is available to guests so that the most can be made of our excellent views of Trim Castle, Talbot Castle, Yellow Steeple and the River Boyne.
Those seeking evening activity will enjoy our great selection of pubs featuring Irish music sessions and more. For the sport enthusiast, there are four golf courses within a ten mile radius, including Trim Golf Course and Headfort. Moy Horse Riding Centre is nearby and there is also good fishing on the River Boyne.
Step 1: Select the number of nights you wish to stay
- Spacious guest rooms with en suite bathrooms
- Colour TV, direct dial telephone & tea/coffee facilities
- Beautiful views from all rooms
- Elegant parlour with large fireplace/wood burning stove
- Full Irish breakfast in our country dining room
- Private gardens for guests with viewing deck and telescope
- Babysitting Service - Laundry service
- Central heating - Private car parking
- All major credit cards accepted